Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges

Welcome to Quirky Crafts Challenges the place where any craft project is allowed.

We're a small design team with big inspiration.

On the first Sunday of the month, at 6pm UK time, we will set a new challenge which will close on the 28th of that month at midday. The DT will pick their top three favourites and you could win a prize and join us as a Guest Designer. Winners are posted on the first Sunday in the month (midday usually) before the new challenge - don't forget to come and check if you are a winner.
______________________________________________

Sunday, 19 July 2015

Challenge #15.-Quirky White





Color White has the virtue to enhance everything, so for this challenge we are going to use that "quirky white power" to enhance our digis.

Requeriments: 
Everthing white: papers, ribbons, embellishments, buttons, etc

Only your digi coloured



This challenge is sponsored by 



And the prizes are:

1st place: 3 images of choice from the whole Stitchy store

2nd place: 3 images from Dt´s chosen images

3rd place: 2 images from Dt´s chosen images

Dt´s chosen images list:

From Digi Blessings

From Floppy Tate Designs

From BB Kakes

From Stitchy Stamps

From Kaz Kraftz

From Ken Benner Designs

From Ike´s Art
New Baby

GUEST DESIGNER

Gabriela - 2 month GD


I chose the beautiful and elegant "Lady Jane" provided by our kind sponsor Stitchy Bear, I decided to use a fan as an accessory related to the image.

Desire

Desire has left all of her card uncoloured, she used the beautiful Ike´s Art
Snow Deer Scene to make a stepper card full of 3d elements. We love those white rosettes too Desire.




Karolina said that New Baby was "perfect as I need to make a card for my friends' child's baptism." I am sure she will treasure the card for many years, it is beautiful Karolina.

Kat






Kat had a bit of trouble with the light because it is Winter in Australia, she has used Sewing Mends the Soul and added some real stitching, clever Kat, we like stitching!


DESIGN TEAM

MYRIAM

I used for my card Orchid digi design by Floppy Tate from our sponsor!






For this project, I´m working with the lovely Mz Emolie design by BBKakes and provided by our generous sponsor. I love how white backgroung enhances the digi.






I used this very happy Cartoon elephant leaning on a large pencil by Ken Benner, and I just had to stamp Happy under the pencil doodle (is that cheating, would you have known if I hadn't told you?). You would not believe the problems I had during the making of this card (or - if you read my blog often you probably would haha), and I will tell you all about it on my blog. I have used lots of die cut layers, two of them embossed, as well as die cut shapes. I used plain white card, some pearlescent white and some glitter card for Birthday. I used white ribbon, clear gems, and white brads and Opal White Liquid Pearls.

 





Hi!! I used  for my card  Sewing Mends the Soul. This adorable digi of our sponsor. I love also the quilting and this little bear is adorable with the wires and other accesories. 





To see who won the last challenge click here or see the previous post below this one. 

Any crafty project is acceptable as usual. 
Important: BEFORE you link up please add a link to the Quirky Crafts Challenges blog (http://quirkycrafts.blogspot.com - the blog not this post) to your post - or you will not be able to enter. When you have done this you can go ahead and add a link to your blog post or your online photo gallery, SCS etc. using the button or link below. 
If you do not have a blog (or inlinkz will not accept your non blog link) you can email your entry to us via the sidebar link. 
Good luck! 


Have Fun - The Quirky Crafts Challenge Design Team.





4 comments:

  1. Moni it was such an honour to be a guest designer for Quirky once again and it is such a wonderful theme. I just adore the design team's creations, one more beautiful and creative than the other.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Anne Lise (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there!-fun challenge,and I do love white! Thank you to Cazzy for pointing me here,I have just linked my card :)
    Best wishes,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete

We would love you to comment on this post.
All comments are moderated and they may take a while to appear, but as soon as one of the team sees your comment it will be published.